[JPL] Playlist, WBLV/WBLU, 10-13-07, 7 a.m.-10 a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:04:01 EDT 2007

Jazz a la Carte
Saturday, October 13, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

7 a.m.

Kurt Elling, I Like the Sunrise; Night Moves: Concord Music.
Lambert/Hendricks&Ross, Moanin'; Everybody's Boppin': Columbia.
Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan, Laura; Live at MCG: MCG Jazz.
Jazz Datebook, www.bluelake.org/datebook.html
Frank Tiberi, Four of a Kind; 4 Brothers 7: Jazzed Media.
Stan Kenton, Young Blood; Stompin' at Newport: Pablo.
Stan Kenton, Lover Man; Retrospective: Capital.
Billie Holiday, Mean To Me/Foolin' Myself; Master Takes and Singles: Legacy.
Lee Konitz, All of Me; Strings for Holiday: Enja.

8 a.m.

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, In Walked Bud; With Thelonious
Monk: Atlantic.
Bobo Mereno/Ernie Wilkins Almost Big Band, Milestones; Out of This
World: Sundance
Eric Alexander, Dave's System; Temple of Olympic Zeus: High Note.
David Hazeltine, Don't Walk Away; Inspiration: Sharp Nine.
Jazz Datebook
Queen Latifa, I Love Being Here With You/I'm Gonna Live Until I Die;
Trav'lin' Light: Verve.
Herbie Hancock, Edith and The Kingpin; River: The Joni Letters: Verve.
Deep Blue Organ Trio, Short Story; Deeper Blue: Origin.
Joe Henderson, La Mesha; Page One: Blue Note.

9 a.m.

Lee Konitz (solo), Lover Come Back To Me; Grand Rapids, 1999: Blue Lake.
Lee Kontiz/Jeff Halsey/Pete Siers, The Song Is You/Cool Blues; Grand
Rapids, 1999: Blue Lake.
Jazz Datebook
Lennie Tristano Sextet, Wow; Intuition: Capital.
Miles Davis Nonet, Move; Birth of the Cool: Capital.
Lee Konitz/Miles Davis, Ezz-Thetic; The Chronicle: Prestige.
Lee Konitz, Foolin' Myself; Motion: Verve.
Lee Konitz/Ohad Talmor String Project, Struttin' With Some Bar-B-Que;
Inventions: Omni Tone.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road