[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Oct 12 15:07:26 EDT 2007

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 10/08/07

8:00am
Chuck Loeb – Presence – Hangin’ With You – Heads Up
Al Jarreau – My Favorite Things – Roof Garden – Golden Stars
Mark Hollingsworth – Chasing The Sun –Doing My Own Thing – Windshore Music
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R n’ R – Curve Ball – ARTizen
Deborah Cox – Destination Moon – What A Difference A Day Makes - Decca

8:30am
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Turn Your Love Around – Trippin’ N Rhythm
Paul Jackson Jr. – Still Small Voice – It’s A Shame – Blue Note Records

Tuesday - 10/09/07

8:00am
Mark Carter – Smooth As Silk – Being With You – Marc Carter Productions
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample – Feeling Good – Everybody’s Talking – PRA
Records
Chris Standring – Soul Express – I Can’t Help Myself – Trippin’ N Rhythm
Herbie Hancock feat. Tina Turner – River: The Joni Letters –Edith & The
Kingpin – Verve
Glen Helgeson – Distant Borders – Smooth Wes – World View Music

8:30am
Jazzmasters – Jazzmasters V – Free As The Wind - Trippin’ N Rhythm

Wednesday - 10/10/07

8:00am
Kirk Whalum – Roundtrip – Wave – Rendezvous
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Where Is The Love - Trippin’ N Rhythm
Nyee Moses – Nyee Moses – Between Us – Nyee Moses Music Inc.
Angie Stone – The Art Of Love & War – Happy Being Me – Stax
David Sanborn – A Change Of Heart – Chicago Song – Warner Brothers

8:30am
Honolulu Jazz Quartet – Tenacity – The Keez In The Car – HJQ Records

Thursday - 10/11/07

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Staple Singers – I’ll Take You There
Aretha Franklin - Respect
B.B. King – The Thrill Is Gone
Sam & Dave - Hold On, I’m Comin’
Mary Wells – Two Lovers
Ramsey Lewis Trio – The “In” Crowd
The Miracles – Ooo! Baby Baby

8:30am
Tower Of Power – Squib Cakes

Friday - 10/12/07

8:00am
Gregg Karukas – Looking Up – The Girl In The Red Dress - Trippin’ N Rhythm
Blake Aaron – Desire – Harmonious Funk – Innervision
David Benoit – Full Circle – Agua De Beber – Peak
Nyee Moses – Nyee Moses – No Limits – Nyee Moses Music Inc.
Greg Adams – Five To Eleven

8:30am
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Street Life - Trippin’ N Rhythm
Lee Ritenour – The Best Of Lee Ritenour – 4 On 6 - GRP

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii