[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Friday; October 11, 2007 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Oct 12 16:13:08 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, October 11, 2007
10 AM to Noon PM Pacific

*        Buddy Rich / Goodbye Yesterday / Time Out (Lobitos Creek)
*        Dave Brubeck / Take Five / Dave Brubeck Quartet At Carnegie Hall
(Columbia)
*        The New Jazz Composers Octet / First Steps Into Reality / First
Steps Into Reality (Fresh Sound)
*        Will Bernard / Leo’s Cat / Party Hats (Palmetto)
*        Avishai Cohen / Feediop / At Home (Sunny Side)
*        Rene Marie / Red Shoes / Serene Renegade (Max Jazz)
*        Ryan Kisor / Effing Blues / Awakening (Criss Cross)
*        John Santos Quintet / Laneology / Papa Mambo (Machete)
*        Kurt Rosenwinkel / The Next Step / Deep Song (Verve)
*        Jeremy Pelt / Scorpio / Identity (Max Jazz)
*        Julie Hardy / Meaning Of The Blues / The Wish (World Culture Music)
*        Mike Moreno / World Of The Marionettes / Between The Lines (World
Culture Music)
*        John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman / You Are Too Beautiful / John
Coltrane and Johnny Hartman (Impulse)
*        Cannonball Adderley / Stars Fell On Alabama / Phenix (Fantasy)
*        Stefon Harris & Blackout / Summertime / Evolution (Blue Note)
*        Scott Colley / From Within / Architect Of The Silent Moment (Cam
Jazz)
*        Joel Harrison / Will The Circle Be Unbroken / Free Country
(ACT-Music Vision)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*        Jacob Varmus /  All The Things We Still Can Be (Crow’s Kin)
*        Herbie Hancock / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*        John Scofield / This Meets That (Universal)
*        Rashied Ali Quintet / Judgement Day Vol. 2 (Survival)
*        Cique / Cique (Capri)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recorded two terrific interviews with World Culture Music artists Julie
Hardy and Mike Moreno earlier this week.  More on tap with Kendrick Scott,
Jason Lindner and others.  Check our schedule for airing.
Would prefer doing interviews real-time live, however construction on the
new studios underway full-steam!  Exciting (a bit nervous time, slightly
disruptive to our live broadcasts) and just a bit ahead of schedule, we’ll
have to see how long this change in the local weather lasts and what the
impact will be, once the foundation is done...  Am hopeful for completion by
end of year.  Will be installing several webcams so the world can watch the
progress.
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>