[JPL] 2008 Savannah Jazz Festival

JASS jassav at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 17:06:02 EDT 2007

Greetings!
We are again beginning the search process for artists for the 2008 Savannah Jazz Festival (September 21st to September 28th  2008) and are trying to identify some accomplished Straight-ahead/Contemporary/progressive jazz players/groups in the Georgia/North Florida/SoCar/North Carolina area.  Also, one night is dedicated to the Blues.

We are looking to fill non-headliner festival slots.

The festival is held both indoors and outside.  There is no charge for attending any of the jazz festival events.

Any suggestions /recommendations/contact info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Larry

Larry Dane-Kellogg
Savannah (Ga) Jazz Festival