[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sat Oct 13 19:59:32 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Noon to 2 PM Pacific

*        Steve Smith & Vital Information / Get Serious / Vitalization
(Hudson Music)
*        Ornette Coleman / Peace / The Shape Of Jazz To Come (Atlantic)
*        Sonny Rollins / I Feel A Song Coming On / Plus 4 (Prestige Hi-Fi)
*        Sonny Rollins / East Broadway Run Down / East Broadway Run Down
(Impulse!)
*        Bill Stewart / Snide Remarks / Snide Remarks (Blue Note)
*        Jason Moran / Artists Ought To Be Writing / Artist In Residence
(Blue Note)
*        Kurt Rosenwinkel / The Next Step / The Next Step (Verve)
*        Cique / MD Time / Cique (Capri)
*        Miles Davis / Milestones / At The Plugged Nickel (Columbia)
*        Rene Marie / Paris On Ponce / Live At The Jazz Standard (Max Jazz)
*        Herbie Hancock / Sweet Bird / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*        Herbie Hancock / Survival Of The Fittest / Maiden Voyage (Blue
Note)
*        Matt Wilson / Don’t Blame Me / Humidity (Palmetto)
*        Leon Thomas with Oliver Nelson / The Creator Has A Master Plan / In
Berlin (RCA)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*        Jacob Varmus /  All The Things We Still Can Be (Crow’s Kin)
*        Herbie Hancock / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*        John Scofield / This Meets That (Universal)
*        Rashied Ali Quintet / Judgement Day Vol. 2 (Survival)
*        Cique / Cique (Capri)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Construction on the new studios underway full-steam!  Exciting (a bit
nervous time, slightly disruptive) and just a bit ahead of schedule, we’ll
have to see how long this change in the local weather lasts and what the
impact will be, once the foundation is done...  Am hopeful for completion by
end of year.  Will be installing several webcams so the world can watch the
progress.
Note:
Rene Marie tune re: Paris
Also, apologies to those who may have reset their clocks to incorrect date
on my last posted Playlist (Friday), purely accidental.
As always,

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>