[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 10/12/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 14 09:10:53 EDT 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
10/12/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Keith Jarrett/Four/Live at Montreux/ECM*

Cyrus Chestnut/Love Me Tender/Cyrus plays Elvis/Koch*

Gail Pettis/We've Met Before/May I Come In?/OA2 Records*

Debbie Poryes/So It Seemed/A Song In Jazz/Jazzschool Records*

Sean Jones/esperanto/Kaleidoscope/Mack Avenue Records*

Tardo Hammer/Hot House/look stop & listen/Sharp 9*

Arlee Leonard/Doin My Thang/Wild Honey/Arlee Leonard

7PM

Will Scruggs Jazz Fellowship/Swingin To The Left/Bluebari Jam/Summit*

Ezra Weiss/For Heather/Get Happy/Roark Records*

Lee Morgan/D's Fink/Volume 2: Sextet/Blue Note**

Terell Stafford/A Nick Off The Mark/Taking Chances: live at the
Dakota/MaxJazz

Manhattan New Music Project/It's Only A Dream/performs Paul Nash/MNMP
Records*

The Carl Saunders Exploration/The Hook/The Last Bill Holman Charts/Mama
Records*

Marlon Simon/In Case You Missed It/In Case You Missed It/Jazzheads*

Marlon Simon 'CONVERSATION'

8PM

Marlon Simon/Pa Los Morilla/In Case You Missed It/Jazzheads*

David Hazeltine/Gratitude/The Inspiration Suite/Sharp 9*

Marlon Simon/Home Cooking/In Case You Missed It/Jazzheads*

Marlon Simon/Overture/In Case You Missed It/Jazzheads*

Dee Dee Bridgewater/Afro Blue/Red Earth/DDB Records*

9PM

Marcus Strickland Twi-Life Group/Sneaky Deaky/Open Reel Deck/Strick Muzik*

Ryan Cohan/Checkmate/One Sky/Motema*

Duke Jordan/Star Brite/Flight To Jordan/Blue Note**

Charles Gatschet/Fly Boy/Step Lightly/Barnstorm Productions*

Sean Jones/The Sluice/Kaleidoscope/Mack Avenue*

Warren Oree and the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble/Hot Chocolate/Man Bites Dog*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host