[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" 10-14-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Oct 14 13:41:20 EDT 2007

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

intro: We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
Dolores Carla Maria/CHARLES FAMBROUGH/The Proper Angle
Better Angels/JOHN McLEAN/Better Angels 2007
Introspection/JOSH NELSON/Let It Go 2007
Not So Fast/LESLIE PINTCHIK/Quartets 2007
Inside (the Realm of Possibility)/WILL SCRUGGS/Jazz Fellowship 2007
Boss Allegro/DALE FIELDER/Plays the Music of Pepper Adams 2007
East of the Sun West of the Moon/LaVERNE CHRISTIE/East of the Sun 2007
1750 Washington St/MELVIN SMITH/Portrait 2007

Pink/BOBBY SANTABRIA/Big Band Urban Folktales 2007
The Desert/BRADFORD HAYES/The Jazz Life 2007
Ecstatic Little Porpoises/JACOB VARMUS/All the Things We Still Can Be 2007
For Heather//EZRA WEISS/Get Happy 2007
Midnight Blue/NIGEL KENNEDY/The Blue Note Sessions 2007
Stealth/STEVENS, SIEGEL & FERGUSON TRIO/Get Out of Town 2007
Edith and the Kingpin/HERBIE HANCOCK/River - The Joni Letters 2007
Alter Ego/PAUL BOLLENBACK/Invocation 2007
Comecar de Novo/PETE McGUINESS/First Flight 2007

intro: One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
All or Nothing at All/ROB LOCKART/Parallel Lives 2007
En El Aire/ALAIN PEREZ/En El Aire 2007
Peggy's Blue Skylight/RODRIGO FERRARI-NUNES/The Bias Project 2007
O Monstro e a Flor/RICARDO SILVEIRA/Outro Rio (Another River) 2007
The Dancer/NOERTKER'S MOXIE/Sketches of Catalonia 2007
Gloria's Step/BEN PATERSON TRIO/Breathing Space 2007
Invitation/MICHAEL O'NEILL w/KENNY WASHINGTON/Still Dancin' 2007
If I Should Lose You/SHELLEY BERG TRIO/Blackbird

Dancing Leaf/PAUL BOLLENBACK/Invocation 2007
So It Seemed/DEBBIE PORYES TRIO/A Song in Jazz 2007
You Don't Know What Love Is/KIM RICHMOND ENSEMBLE/Live at Cafe Metropol 2007
View From Above/ED JOHNSON/The Other Road 2007
Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars/QUEEN LATIFAH/Travelin' Light 2007
Destination Moon/DEBORAH COX/Destination Moon 2007
Nefertiti/HERBIE HANCOCK/River - The Joni Letters 2007
Power to the People/JOE HENDERSON/Power the People
Funk City-Ola/BUDDY RICH/Time Out 2007
outro: Don Quixote/CHARLES FAMBROUGH/The Proper Angle