[JPL] PLAYLIST; WBCX 89.1FM Cafe Jazz playlist for Oct 15,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 14 15:29:30 EDT 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Oct 15,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Oct 15,2007

The Dynamic Les DeMerle Band featuring Bonnie Eisele is our featured act on Cafe Jazz. They have two CDs recorded live at Hilton Head's The Jazz Corner on the Origin label. A full hour of this great act from these two CDs is on tap for the second hour.

http://www.thejazzcorner.com

Hour 1:

THE DYNAMIC LES DE MERLE BAND - "Cookin At the Corner" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

ALAN BERGMAN - "Nice N' Easy" - Lyrically - (Verve)

JAN EISEN - "Skylark" - Summer Me Winter Me - (One Take)

DEE DANIELS - "Deed I Do" - Jazzinit - (Origin)

CAMILLA SANDERS - "Now or Never" - That Which Speaks of Love - (Double Jointed)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Bennie's From Heaven" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

DIANA KRALL - "Little Girl Blue" - From This Moment On - (Verve)

DR JOHN - "There Must Be a Better World Somewhere" - Afterglow - (Blue Thumb)

GAIL PETTIS - "If I Were You" - May I Come In - (OA2)

LISA MARKLEY - "Eve Takes the Fall" - The Sky is Blue and Sometimes Cries - (Soona Songs)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Satin Doll/Don't Get Around Much Anymore" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

PATTI AUSTIN - "Gershwin Medley" - Avant Gershwin - (Rendevous)

Hour 2:

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Our Love Is Here To Stay" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 2 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Agua De Beber" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Work Song" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 2 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Stardust" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "I'm Beginning to See the Light" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 2 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Lullaby of Birdland" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "You Don't Know Me" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 2 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Smack Dab in the Middle" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Autumn Leaves" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 2 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "The Shadow Of Your Smile" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "Black Orpheus/Mahna De Carnival" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 2 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "The More I See You" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 1 - (Origin)

THE DYNAMIC LES DEMERLE BAND - "I Want You To Be My Baby" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 2 - (Origin)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM