[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--10/14/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 23:45:32 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for A Rainy Bebop Evening

Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Duke Ellington--Take the A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Louis Armstrong--Sleepy Time Down South--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Count Basie--One O'Clock Jump--The War--Sony

Dexter Gordon--Cheese Cake--A Swinging Affair--Blue Note
Tardo Hammer--Super Jet--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Eddie Jefferson--Paper Moon--Sophisticated Lady--Columbia

Terell Stafford--Paper Trail--Taking Chances--Maxjazz

Jazz on the Latin Side All Stars--Senor Olamos--Tambolero--Saunga
Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Mesidor
Illenna Santamaria--Mayeya--What I Want--
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of the Americas--Beamtide

Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Nina Simone--Sunday in Savannah--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Stolen Moments--Pragmatic Optimism--360

Horace Silver--Lonely Woman--Song for My Father--Blue Note
Miles Davis--Blue in Green--Kind of Blue--Columbia

Ron Carter--Someday My Prince--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Gil Scot-Heron--New York City--It's Your World--TVT
Terell Stafford--Taking A Chance--Taking Chances--Maxjazz

David Hazeltine--Motivation--The Inspiration Suite--Sharp Nine
Eric Reed--26-2--Here--Maxjazz
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I Keep--Maxjazz
Braford Hayes--The Coaster--The Jazz Life--Intensity
Dexter Gordon--It's You or No One--A Swinging Affair--Blue Note

Theme--Waltz For A Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon--Muse