[JPL] Playlist, Jazz From Blue Lake, 10-15-07, 10 p.m. - 12 a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:28:17 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Monday, October 15, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time
Bennie Green, Blow Your Horn; Blow Your Horn: Decca

Freddie Cole, Love Walked In; To The Ends of The Earth: Fantasy.
Freddie Cole, My Idea/Music, Maestro, Please; Music, Maestro, Please: High Note.
Charlie Harrison, South Side of Chicago; Keeping My Composure: C3 Records.
Ari Brown/Earma Thompson/John Brumbach, Madam Queen; Madam Queen: Sirens.
John Scofield, Strangeness in the Night; This Meets That: Emarcy.
Herbie Hanock, Nefertiti; River: The Joni Letters: Verve.
Dave Brubeck, Autumn In Our Town; Indian Summer: Telarc.

11 p.m.

Freddie Cole, Getting Some Fun Out of Life; Because of You: High Note.
Freddie Cole, Nat Cole Medley; I'm Not My Brother, I'm Me: High Note.
Freddie Cole, You Leave Me Breathless; Music, Maestro, Please: High Note.
Evidence, The Message; The Message: Smitty Music.
Deep Blue Organ Trio, Ceora; Folk Music: Origin.
Rob Lockart, The Last of the Red Note Riders; Parallel Lives: Origin.
Maria Schneider Orchestra, Aires De Lando; Sky Blue: Artist Share.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457