[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Monday, October 15, 2007 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Oct 15 17:49:18 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, October 15, 2007
10 AM  to 12 PM Pacific

*         David Kikoski Trio / Rose / Almost Twilight (Criss Cross)
*         Jeremy Pelt / Don’t You Know I Care (Or Don’t You Care To Know) /
Close To My Heart (Max Jazz)
*         Jeremy Pelt / Suspicion / Identity (Max Jazz)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / Heartcore / Heartcore (Verve)
*         Miles Davis / Footprints / Miles Smiles (Columbia)
*         Kendrick Scott Oracle / Memories Waivering Echo / The Source
(World Culture Music)
*         Michael Carvin / Between Me and You / Between Me and You (Muse)
*         Buddy Rich / Joy Spring / Time Out (Lobitos Creek)
*         Antonio Sanchez / Arena (Sand) / Migration (Cam Jazz)
*         Rene Marie / Ode To A Flower / Serenade Renegade (Max Jazz)
*         Kenny Wheeler / Everybody’s Song But My Own / Flutter By,
Butterfly (Soul Note)
*         Herbie Hancock / Nefertitti / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*         John Coltrane / Blue Train / Blue Train (Blue Note)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Jacob Varmus /  All The Things We Still Can Be (Crow’s Kin)
*         Herbie Hancock / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*         John Scofield / This Meets That (Universal)
*         Rashied Ali / Judgement Day, Vol. 2 (Survival)
*         Cique / Cique (Capri)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41