[JPL] Popular FUNdraiser CDS

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Mon Oct 15 20:09:16 EDT 2007

<<< If anyone programmers would like to share....I'm interested in knowing
which CD's are doing well for your drives? Here I don't seem to have one
that folk are going after more than any of the others. Thanks for any input.
Jae Sinnett  >>>>

We don't emphasize our premiums, they're just the icing to the cake, we sell
the steak more than the sizzle, sure we do mention our CDs and other thank
you gifts like our station apparel but it's easy to get caught up in that
end of it and we prefer to repeat that the real reason for contributions is
what you come to us for each and every day-the music. That said, once a
drive we have Peter Clampitt of the Mount Vernon Country Club-one of the
finest jazz venues in the country, come in as a pitch partner and only while
he is on usually for 2 hours we have gift certificates for his famous Sunday
brunch and those fly out the door, we have many veteran listeners who always
wait for the last Friday afternoon of the drive when he comes to make their
pledges in order to get a certificate.

Whenever we have a live performance during the drive, most often the CDs of
the lead artist or group are selected at a higher rate, that's the magic of
live music.

Arturo