[JPL] Playlist for Mon 10-15

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Oct 15 20:40:35 EDT 2007

WCVE-FM Jazz playlist Monday October 15, 2007

(Clifford Jordan) Bearcat - Bearcat - Clifford Jordan - Jazzland -
OJCCD-494-2

(Charles Mingus) Better Get Hit in Yo' Soul - Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus
Mingus - Impulse - IMPD-170

(Wes Montgomery) Monk's Shop - Far Wes - Wes Montgomery - Pacific Jazz -
CDP 7 94475 2

(Wayne Shorter) House of Jade - Juju - Blue Note - CDP 7243 8 37644 2 6

(Ellington, Nemo, Mills) I Let a Song Go out of My Heart - Thelonious Monk
Plays Duke Ellington - Riverside - OJCCD-024-2

(Erskine Hawkins, Avery Parrish) Swing out - Tuxedo Junction - Erskine
Hawkins Bluebird - 07863 61069-2

(Creamer, Johnson) If I Could Be with You One Hour Tonight - The Essential
Count Basie Volume 1 - Columbia - CK

The Wolf Wobble - Eddie Lang & Joe Venuti: The New York Sessions 1926-1935
- JSP Records - JSP916D

(Tierney, McCarthy) Alice Blue Gown - Ben Pollack: The Dean of Swing -
Living Era/AJA - 5491