[JPL] Fun Drive Thank You Goodies

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:23:34 EDT 2007

For the first time this Fall we are trying something a little
different.  We have a dining card that is good at many places here in
eastern North Carolina, across NC and even across the USA.  In most
cases it is the traditional thing of buy one entree and get another of
equal or lesser value FREE.  We are giving these away to all new members
and renewing members pledging a minimum of $75.  Of course the card is
not mailed to the person until their pledge is paid.  Along with the
card is a booklet listing all of the locations that will honor the card
in NC and an internet site to check for new places coming on board with
the program.

Our Fund Drive is in two weeks and I'll have more information about our
success in about a  month but thus far I have already had one email from
a listener telling me the Dining Card motivated her to make her pledge now.