[JPL] Mingus question

Brian Sanders mtbaldymusic at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 00:29:40 EDT 2007

 Peter,

Are you thinking of the collaboration with Joni Mitchell?? She incorporated some cassette recordings into the final mix of her "Mingus"? There's a lot about in on her website.

Brian Sanders
KNAU, Flagstaff, AZ

I'm doing a story with a short turnaround for a local Mingus Awareness
Project (benefits ALS society) and I am desperately trying to remember on
what recording I heard a tape of Mingus singing his compositions into a
recorder. Anyone remember? I would br grateful for your help.

Thanks
Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
Richmond VA