[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Oct 16 15:26:08 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
10 AM  to 12 PM Pacific

*         Slow Poke / Rockin’ In Rhythm / Slow Poke at home (Palmetto)
*         Slow Poke / Harvest / Slow Poke at home (Palmetto)
*         Slow Poke / Listen Here / Slow Poke at home (Palmetto)
*         Larry Carlton with Robben Ford / That Road / Live In Tokyo (335
Records)
*         Larry Carlton with Robben Ford / Burnable / Live In Tokyo (335
Records)
*         Larry Carlton with Robben Ford / Two Bad / Live In Tokyo (335
Records)
*         Oliver Nelson / Images / Straight Ahead (Prestige New Jazz)
*         Oliver Nelson / Flute Salad / Sound Pieces (Impulse!)
*         Oliver Nelson / Alto-itis / Screamin’ The Blues (New Jazz)
*         Sam Yahel Trio / Truth and Beauty / Truth and Beauty (Origin)
*         Jason Lindner / Take It To Church / Live: UK (Sunny Side)
*         Joel Harrison / This Land Is Your Land / Free Country (ACT
Music-Vision)
*         Curtis Counce / How Deep Is The Ocean / You Get More Bounce with
Curtis Counce (Contemporary)
*         John Ellis / Umpty Eleven / By A Thread (Hyena)
*         Marcus Strickland / Volatility / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*         John Coltrane / Your Lady / Live At Birdland (Impulse!)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Slow Poke / Slow Poke at home (Palmetto)
*         Larry Carlton / Live In Tokyo (335 Records)
*         Jacob Varmus /  All The Things We Still Can Be (Crow’s Kin)
*         Herbie Hancock / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*         John Scofield / This Meets That (Universal)
*         Rashied Ali / Judgement Day, Vol. 2 (Survival)
*         Cique / Cique (Capri)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Have recorded in the past week more than a handful of amazing, thoroughly
captivating, conversations with Kendrick Scott, Mike Moreno, and Julie Hardy
(all from World Culture Music), Melvin Smith (his new album is
 “Portrait”
have on the calendar to soon record conversations with Jason
Lindner, Tom Heasley, Marcus Strickland
the list is growing.  Will get them
on the air asap, watch Gallery 41’s broadcast schedule for dates and times.

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>