[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 10/15/07 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Wed Oct 17 02:07:36 EDT 2007

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday October 15, 2007         8-midnight

(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
David Hazeltine - Personage of Wes  (Inspiration Suite) *
Anita O'Day - You Turned the Tables on Me  (Anita Sings the Most)
Tardo Hammer - Look Stop And Listen  (title)*
Rufus Reid - Celebration  (Live at Kennedy Center) *
New York Voices  - Noticing the Moment  (A Day Like This ) *
Oregon  - Deep Six  (1000 Kilometers) *
Andy Bey - Caravan  (American Song)
Paquito D'Rivera - Funk Tango  (title) *

9:06
Joel Frahm - A Whole New You (We Used To Dance) *
Julie Hardy - 3000 Miles (The Wish) *
Jessica Williams - Heather  (Live at Yoshi's)
Luciana Souza - Living Without You (New Bossa Nova) *
Carmen McRae - Listen To Monk (Carmen Sings Monk)
Debbie Poryes - Pannonica (A Song in Jazz) *
Mary Lou Williams - Libra  (Zodiac Suite)
Ralph Rosen - Swing Low, Sweet Chariot  (No Secrets) *
Marty Ehrlich/Myra Melford - Hymn2  (Spark!) *
Andy Bey and the Bey Sisters  - Hallelujah I Love You So (Andy Bey and the Bey Sisters  )

10:06
Henry Butler-  Butler's Boogie  (Blues After Sunset)
Babs Gonzales - 'Round About Midnight   (Weird Lullaby )
Louis Jordan - Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby (Five Guys Named Moe)
Andy Bey - Feelin' Lowdown  (Tuesdays in Chinatown)
Charlie Haden/Kenny Barron - You Don't Know What Love Is (Night & the City)
Judy Niemack - Heart's Desire (title)
Randy Weston - Prayer Blues (Khepera)
Dave Frishberg -  The You and Me That Used To Be (Where You At)
Jackie Ryan - I Know that You Know  (You and the Night and the Music) *
Anita O'Day - Early Autumn  (A O'D Sings The Winners)

11:06
Ezra Weiss - Get Happy (title) *
Jim Balagurchik - Glorious Sun  (Free At Last) *
Lisa Markley - Fork in the Road (Sky is Blue and Sometimes Cries) *
Jenny Scheinman - Song of the Open Road  (12 Songs)
Andy Bey -   Midnight Blue (Shades of Bey)
Greg Chako - Murtabop (Paint a Picture, Tell A Story) *
Chris Humphrey - One Note Samba (Nothing But Blue Sky) *
Manuel Valera -   Vientos (title) *
Ella Fitzgerald - 'Round Midnight  (Jazz Round Midnight )

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC  27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org
Project Consultant, Duke University/FollowingMonk.org