[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/16/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 05:48:40 EDT 2007

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday October 16, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Mike Barone – By Request – My Melancholy Baby – (Rhubarb)
*Carl Saunders – Exploration – Ow  – (MAMA)
*Rafi Malkiel – My Island – Stardust – (Raftone)
Monty Alexander – Live At The Iridium – (Telarc)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham – Keepin’ Up With The Boneses – (TNC)
John Adams – Trios – Time After Time – (Congruent)
*Calabria Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – The Touch Of Your
Lips – (MoCo)
Beegie Adair – Quiet Romance – For All We Know – (Village Square)
9:00pm
John Fedchock – On The Edge – Ceora – (Reservoir)
Michael B – Dem’s Da Breaks – Just Squeeze Me – (Primrose Lane)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – (MaxJazz)
Stan Getz – the Lost Sessions – Feijoada – (A&M)
*Joe Friedman – Cup O’ Joe – Bolivar Blues – (NAS)
*Jim Balagurchik – Free At Last – Samba Nova – (JB)
*Roni Ben-Hur – Keepin’ It Open – Recado Bossa Nova – (Motéma)
10:00pm
*Bill Holman – Hommage – If You Could See Me Now – (Jazzed Media)
*Reuben Wilson – The Godfathers Of Groove – My Father’s Song – (18th &
Vine)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio – Folk Music – I Thought About You – (Origin)
*Diana Krall – Very Best – Let’s Fall In Love – (Verve)
Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky – Sweet And Lovely – (18th & Vine)
Matt Ray – Lost In New York – Central Park West – (CAP)
*Hiroshi Hata – Blues Walk! – I Wished On The Moon – (SS Jazz)
Shapes – The Last Farewell – How His Heart Sang – (BDTH)
11:00pm
Wayne Bergeron – You Call This A Living? – Waltz Of The Flowers – (Wag
Wecords)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – You’re My Everything – (Reservoir)
*Eddie Daniels – Homecoming – Night And Day – (ipo)
Joe Magnarelli – Always There – I Fall In Love Too Easily – (Criss
Cross)
Phil Woods – The Rev And I – Red Top – (Blue Note)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Bluesette – (Rev Jazz)
Frank Wess – Surprise, Surprise! – Nada Mas – (Chiaroscuro)

*Indicates recent release