[JPL] Who Is attending the Jazz Improv Convention in NY?

Marketing marketing at view.com
Wed Oct 17 13:45:31 EDT 2007

Hey Everyone!

This is Jerald Miller from Promotions & Marketing Director from
Arkadia Jazz & VIEW Video in NY. I'm curious as to who will be
attending the Jazz IMprov convention in NY next week.

I'd like to make sure that I have a listing because I'd like to make sure
I catch as many of you guys as possible. I of course will be attending,
and at the radio panels.... but who else is planning on coming?

Peace,
Jerald Miller
Radio Promotins
Arkadia Jazz/ V.I.E.W. Video
34 East 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
Tel: (212) 533-0007
Fax: (212) 979-0266
E-mail: radiopromo at arkadiarecords.com
Website: www.arkadiarecords.com

BTW - If any of you guys are interested in watching jazz clips we have over
35 online
at our website: http://www.view.com/vidpreview1317.html

Take care,
Jerald Miller