[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/17

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 01:30:31 EDT 2007

Wednesday, Oct 17, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Lizz Wright: Reaching For The Moon, We All Love Ella (Verve 0008833)

Tom Harrell: Nights At Catalonia, Light On (HighNote 7171)

8:23pm
Aaron Goldberg: Turning Point, Turning Point (Jcurve 1004)

8:31pm
Luciana Souza: Love Is For Strangers, The New Bossa Nova (Verve 0009456)

8:43pm
Kenny Burrell: Viva Tirado, 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Blue Note 74906)

8:48pm
David Hazeltine: Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

9:02pm
Sean Jones: The Sluice, Kaleidoscope (Mack Avenue 1037)

9:09pm
Horace Silver: Righteous Rhumba, Rockin' With Rachmaninoff (Bop City 1640)

9:23pm
Herbie Hancock: Edith & The Kingpin, River:The Joni Letters (Verve 0009791)

9:29pm
Ron Carter: Someday My Prince Will Come, Dear Miles, (Blue Note 92547)

9:44pm
Terence Blanchard: Mantra, A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note 91532)

10:00pm
Michael O'Neill: Invitation, Still Dancin' (Jazzmo 002)

10:09pm
John Stein: Sultry, Green Street (Whaling City 039)

10:14pm
N. Glenn Davis: Distant Celebration, A Different View (Jazzed Media 1028)

10:20pm
Sonny Fortune: Charade, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

10:31pm
Gerald Wilson: Allegro, Monterey Moods (Mack Avenue 1039)

10:38pm
Gary Smulyan: Chick's Tune, More Treasures (Reservoir 190)

10:44pm
Frank Jackson: I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You, I Should Care (Kasis 001)

10:49pm
McCoy Tyner: Search For Peace, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music 4533)

11:04pm
Jonathan Kreisberg: Strange Resolution, The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay
10452)

11:11pm
The Shook/Russo Trio: To Wisdom, The Prize, Introducing The Fab Trio
(Summit 482)

11:19pm
Dayna Stephens: Smoking Gun, The Timeless Now (CTA 005)

11:30pm
Helen Sung: Shall We Tango?, Sungbird (Sunnyside 1173)

11:37pm
Mark Weinstein: Crescent, Con Alma (Jazzheads 1154)

11:43pm
Jaco Pastorious: Three Views Of A Secret, The Essential Jaco Pastorious
(Epic/Legacy 01287)

11:50pm
Christian Scott: Anthem, Anthem (Concord 30209)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston