[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/17/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 18 05:51:47 EDT 2007

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday October 17, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm – Pledge Drive
*Buddy Rich – Time Out – Joy Spring – (Lightyear)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Up Jumped Spring – (18th &
Vine)
*Jimmy Ponder – Somebody’s Child – Seven Steps To Heaven – (HighNote)
Martin Bejerano – Evolution/Revolution – Bouncing With Bud –
(Reservoir)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan – Live At MCG – Line For Lyons – (MCG)
*Dianne Reeves – We All Love Ella – Oh Lady Be Good! – (Verve)
9:00pm – Pledge Drive
*Mike Barone – By Request – Five Foot Two – (Rhubarb)
*David Hazeltine – The Inspiration Suite – I Should Care – (Sharp 9)
*Steve Khan – Borrowed Time – I Mean You – (Tone Center)
*Ehud Asherie – Lock Out – I Had The Craziest Dream – (Posi-Tone)
*Jaco Pastorius – The Essential Jaco Pastorius – Birdland – (Columbia)
10:00pm
Maynard Ferguson – The One And Only – Without A Song – (MFT)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – Love For Sale – (SNL)
Ray Obiedo – Zulaya – Santa Lucia – (Windham Hill)
Kym Purling – Liquid Dancing – If I Only Had A Brain – (5 Spot)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – The Lady Is A Tramp –
(Blue Note)
Sakésho – self titled – Song For Mia – (Heads Up)
*Freddy Cole – Music Maestro Please – There Are Such Things –
(HighNote)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Soaring – A Soundsketch – (Sea Breeze)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio – Folk Music – I Thought About You – (Origin)
*Hiroshi Hata – Blues Walk! – The Blues Walk – (SS Jazz)
*David Sills – Green – Prelude To A Kiss – (Origin)
*Steve Allee – Colors – Come Rain Or Come Shine – (Owl)
*Bob Lark – Suggestions – You And The Night And The Music – (Jazzed
Media)
*Calabria Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – The Touch Of Your
Lips – (MoCo)

*Indicates recent release