[JPL] Music scheduling software question...

Hudson, B.H. bhhudson at NCCU.EDU
Thu Oct 18 08:09:11 EDT 2007

I use powergold everyday and have used it since 2005.
BH Hudson

-----Original Message-----
From: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com [mailto:jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com] On Behalf Of Jackson, Bobby
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:05 PM
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Subject: [JPL] Music scheduling software question...

This Week's JPL Sponsor:

In his 55 + year career, guitarist Dale Bruning's latest Jazz Link Enterprises' CD, CLASSICAL CONNECTIONS, VOL. I is a showcase for both his playing and his arranging skills. Having lived and worked in the East before moving to Colorado, where he has become the cornerstone for jazz, Bruning surrounds himself with the talents of Ali Ryerson, flute; Jeff Jenkins, piano; Mark Simon, bass; and Paul Romaine, drums.

   'Bruning weighs his notes with emotion and feeling like few others. Classical Connections, Vol. 1, is just, well, superb.'
      Bob Bednar, Host/Producer - This Is Jazz, WJCT, Jacksonville, FL

http://www.jazzlinkenterprises.com
mailto:info at jazzlinkenterprises.com

Esteemed JPL panel,

Is anyone using Power Gold?  I'd like to talk with you about it.
You can reach me off the list at 216.916.6064.

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson