[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/18

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 00:58:58 EDT 2007

Thursday, Oct 18, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:21pm
Patrice Williamson: Free To Dream (River Lily 002)

8:29pm
Michael O'Neill: Caravan, The Long And The Short Of It (Jazzmo 001)

8:44pm
Ron Carter: My Funny Valentine, Dear Miles, (Blue Note 92547)

8:53pm
Kenny Burrell: Viva Tirado, 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Blue Note 74906)

9:06pm
Herbie Hancock: Amelia, River:The Joni Letters (Verve 0009791)

9:14pm
Helen Sung: Shall We Tango?, Sungbird (Sunnyside 1173)

9:30pm
Terence Blanchard: Mantra, A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note 91532)

9:39pm
Mark Shilansky: Tap That, Join The Club (Shilansongs)

9:56pm
Patrice Williamson: Celia, Free To Dream (River Lily 002)

10:05pm
David Hazeltine: Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

10:13pm
Eddie Daniels: Django, Homecoming (IPO 1012)

10:30pm
Sonny Clark: Cool Struttin', Cool Struttin' (Blue Note 46513)

10:40pm
McCoy Tyner: Blues On The Corner, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music
4533)

10:49pm
Thelonious Monk: Rhythm-A-Ning, Live At The Monterey Jazz Festival
Highlights Vol 1 (MJF 30352)

11:02pm
Kevin Harris: Celebration Samba, The Butterfly Chronicles (KevinHarris
project)

11:07pm
Sonny Fortune: Love Song, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

11:13pm
John Hicks: Naima's Love Song, Some Other Time (Evidence 22097)

11:19pm
Benny Golson/Freddie Hubbard: Double Bass, Stardust (Denon 1838)

11:32pm
Sophie Millman: Make Someone Happy, Make Someone Happy (Linus 270077)

11:36pm
Gloria Lynne: Secret O'Life, From My Heart To Yours (HighNote 7162)

11:41pm
Stanley Turrentine: Days Of Wine And Roses, A Bluish Bag (Blue Note 85193)

11:47pm
Duke Ellington: Solitude, Masterpieces By Ellington (Columbia/Legacy 87043)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston