[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/18/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 19 05:59:01 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday October 18, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm – Pledge Drive
*Mike Barone – By Request – Elkhart – (Rhubarb)
Don Sebesky – Moving Lines – I Go To Rio/Mardi Gras – (Signature)
*Diana Krall – Very Best – ‘S Wonderful – (Verve)
Helio Alves – Portrait In Black And White – You Must Believe In
Spring – (Reservoir)
*David Sills – Green – Melon Head – (Origin)
Rene Toledo – The Dreamer – South Beat (grp)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – The Fishin’ Pond – (18th &
Vine)
9:00pm
*Pete McGuinness – First Flight – First Flight – (Summit)
Duke Ellington – The Essential – Perdido – (Columbia)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio – Folk Music – Ceora – (Origin)
*Kenny Burrell – 75the Birthday Bash Live! – Romance – (Blue Note)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – Never Never Land – (Reservoir)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Earth – Emily – (MAMA)
Bob James – Dancing On The Water – Alone Together – (Warner Bros.)
Azymuth – Telecommunications – Last Summer In Rio – (Milestone)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – No Moon At All – (MCG)
Pete Christlieb – For Heaven’s Sake – My Ideal – (CARS)
*Freddy Cole – Music Maestro Please – My Ideal – (HighNote)
*Hiroshi Hata – Blues Walk! – Angel Eyes/Tenderly  – (SS Jazz)
11:00
*Vince Norman/Joe McCarthy – Words Cannot Express – South Of
Capricorn – (OA2)
*Russell Malone – Live At Jazz Standard Vol.2 – Playground – (MaxJazz)
*Kálmán Oláh – Always – All Of You – (Merless)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends – Just Friends – (Jazzed Media)
*Carl Saunders – Exploration – The Hook – (MAMA)
*Calvin Keys – Hand Made Portrait – West Coast Blues – (Silverado)
*Calabria Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – A Lovely Way To
Spend An Evening – (MoCo)

*Indicates recent release