[JPL] Linda Yohn

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:49:32 EDT 2007

I talked with Linda last weekend and she is making a wonderful recovery
and was in her usual great spirit.  She is getting the needed time for a
complete recovery after having some very leading edge surgery.  Keep
Linda in your prayers.  She has loved hearing from so many in the Jazz
Family.  Linda hopes to return to the computer soon as her recovery
permits.  ALOHA  Tom