[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 10/19/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:53:15 EDT 2007

Keb' Mo' and Eagle Park Slim - Baby, Don't Let Me Go Homeless - Give Us Your
Poor (various artists)

The Ranchhands - When Everything Changed - Driven

Steve Chizmadia - The Waltz Mamou - It Is What It Is

Alexis Cole - Zingaro - Zingaro

Modern Man - Theme From Abdul (The Reluctant Martyr) - Assisted Living

Heather Styka - Beale Street - Golden Light EP

Joe Jencks - The Sweetest of Rose - The Candle and the Flame

Billy Preston (featuring Novecento) - Getting It On - You and I (2007
Edition)

Stan Bock Ensemble - Ain't Nothin' New - Your Check's In the Mail

Brandie Frampton - Day By Day - What U See

Kolaberate - Patina - Kolaberate

Doug Spears - Break Some Stones - Break Some Stones

Steve Robinson - Road To Ruin - Undercurrent

Esma Redzepova & Teodosievski Ensemble - Romano Horo - Gypsy Caravan
(various artists)

Taraf de Haidouks - Carolina - Gypsy caravan (various artists)

Kane Welch Kaplin - That's What I've Got - Kane Welch Kaplin

Arlo Guthrie - Last To Leave - In Times Like These

Natalie Walker - Crush - Urban Angel

Michael Chain - Can't Go Home Again - Songwriter

Jimmy "Duck" Holmes - Biscuit Roller - Done Got Tired of Tryin'

Dennis McGee & Ernest Fruge - Lanse Des Belairs - Selections From: People
Take Warning (Murder Ballads & Disaster Songs, 1913-1938) (various)

Aleya Dao & Barry Goldstein - Journey Home - Awaken

Eoin Dillon - Joxer's Parrallell - The Third Twin

Ralph Bassinger - Thinking of Elmore - Waiting For My Train

Chico Hamilton - My Brother Don - Hamiltonia

No show next week. See you November 2!

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"