[JPL] PLaylist WCVE Fri 10-19

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Fri Oct 19 21:52:20 EDT 2007

Tonight's playlist from WCVE Richmond, archived at ideastations.org/radio.
Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Friday October 19, 2007

(Bowen) Nothin' But the Truth - Snap Your Fingers - Al Grey - Verve -
B0000603

(Kenny Burrell) Montono Blues - Bluesy Burrell - Prestige/Moodsville -
OJCCD-926-2

(Duke Pearson) A Tribute to Brownie - Here Comes Louis Smith - Blue Note -
CDP 7243 8 52438 2 0

(Rodgers and Hart) Everything I've Got Belongs to You - The Complete Ella
Fitzgerald Songbooks - Verve - 314 519 832 2

(Hank Mobley) This I Dig of You - Folk Music - Deep Blue Organ Trio -
Origin Records - 82489

(Junior Mance) Jubilation - Modern Art - Art Farmer - Blue Note - CDP 7
84459 2

(Donaldson, Kahn) Love Me or Leave Me - Anita Sings the Most - Anita O'Day
- Verve - 829 577-2

(Lerner & Loewe) Show Me - My Fair Lady Loves Jazz - Billy Taylor -
Impulse - GRD-141

8:01 NPR News

(William Tyers) Panama - Art Hodes: Friars Inn Revisited - Delmark -
DE-215

(P. Baxter) I'm a Ding Dong Daddy from Dumas - St Louis Blues - Louis
Armstrong - Columbia - CK 46996

(Wallerm Alex Hill) I'm Crazy 'bout My Baby - Fats Waller - Bluebird /
Legacy - 82876 83267 2

(Kenny Drew) Contour - 4 5 and 6 - Jackie McLean - Prestige - OJCCD-056-2

(Ray Noble) The Touch of Your Lips - A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening -
Calabria Foti - Mo Co 23-002

(Dave Brubeck) Something to Sing about - Jazz Impressions of New York -
Dave Brubeck - Columbia - CK 46189

(Dizzy Gillespie) Ow  - The Carl Saunders Exploration: The Lost Bill
Holman Charts - Mama Rewcords - MAA 1032

(Loesser, McHugh) Let's get Lost - Let's Get Lost - Chet Baker - Pacific
Jazz - CDP 7 92932 2

9:01 NPR News

(Greg Chako) Cycles - Paint a Pictue, Tell a Story - Greg Chako - CP 88-8

(Bernstein,Comden, Green) Some Other Time - Temple of Olympic Zeus - Eric
Alexander - High Note - HCD 7172

(Mark Levine) La Coneja Loca - Con Alma - Mark Weinstein - Jazzheads - JH
1154

(Charlie Parker) Ah Leu Cha - Joined at the Hip - PJ Perry Campbell Ryga -
Cellar Live - CD 101506

(Oliver Nelson) Stolen Moments - The Blues and the Abstract Truth - Oliver
Nelson - Impulse - IMPD-154

(Duke Pearson) Jeanine - So Many Stars - Jon Mayer - Reservoir - RSR CD
191

(Young, Heyman) When I Fall in Love - Steamin' with the Miles Davis
Quintet - Prestige- OJCCD-391-2