[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Sat Oct 20 20:19:13 EDT 2007

Hello all -- Been absent for a while -- moved to a new home, had
internet provider nightmares, did a lot of business travel -- but
after one more trip, should be back to posting pretty regularly.
While administrative tasks slip, still with the music. -- Regards, Mo

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net

Top Station Plays - 10/20/07 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10:
Tom Harrell - Light On - High Note
Skip Wilkins - Solo - Dreambox Media
Jackie Ryan - You and the Night and the Music - OpenArt
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Red Earth - DDB
Herbie Hancock - River - Verve
Cyrus Chestnut - Cyrus Plays Elvis - Koch
Eddie Daniels - Homecoming - IPO
Sean Jones - Kaleidoscope - Mack Ave
Nigel Kennedy - Blue Note Sessions - Blue Note
Jimmy Ponder - Somebody's Child - High Note
11-20:
McCoy Tyner - Quartet - HalfNote
Sonny Fortune - You and the Night and the Music - 18th & Vine
New York Voices - A Day Like This - MCG
Manuel Valera - Vientos - Anzic
Luciana Souza - The New Bossa Nova - Verve
Roberto Fonseca - Zamazu - Enja
Bill Easley - Business Man's Bounce - 18th & Vine
Charlie Hunter - Mistico - Fantasy
Bill Mays & The Inventions Trio - Fantasy - Palmetto
Jacques Schwartz-Bart - Sone Ka-La - EmArcy
and...
Diana Krall - Very Best - Verve
Terence Blanchard - A Tale of God's Will - Blue Note
Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Mack Ave
Jacky Terrasson - Mirror - Blue Note
Carolyn Leonhart & Wayne Escoffery - If Dreams Come True - Nagel Heyer
Greg Duncan  - Unveiled - OA2
Mike Longo - Float Like a Butterfly - CAP
Gloria Lynne - From My Heart to Yours - High Note
Bob Lark  - Suggestions - Jazzed Media
Chris Humphrey - Nothing But Blue Sky - Cadence
Maria Schneider - Sky Blue - Artist Share
Upper Left Trio - Three - Origin
Ezra Weiss - Get Happy - Roark
Curtis Stigers - Real Emotional - Concord
Chip Stephens - Holding on to What Counts - Capri
Stevens, Siegel & Ferguson - Get Out of Town - Imaginary
Jerry Bergonzi - Tenorist - Savant
Amanda Carr - Soon - OMS
Floratone - Floratone - Blue Note
Sam Yahel - Truth and Beauty - Origin
Alvin Queen - I Ain't Looking at You - Enja
Michael McClennan - Sing In Me Muse - self
Bruce Hornsby - Camp Meeting - Legacy
Ron Carter - Dear Miles - Blue Note
Kenny Burrell - 75th Birthday Bash - Blue Note
Barney McClure - Spot - OA2
John Vance - Dreamsville - Erawan
Rodriguez Brothers - Conversations - Savant
Poncho Sanchez - Raise Your Hand - Concord
Billy Valentine - Travelin' Light - Valvian
Joe Cohn - Restless - Arbors
Till Bronner - Oceana - Emarcy
Akiko Tsuruga - Sweet & Funky - 18th & Vine
David Sills - Green - Origin
Adds:
Grazyna Auguscik - Live - GMA
Paul Bollenback - Invocation - Elefant Dreams
Gary Brunotte - Manic Moments - Sincopato
N. Glenn Davis - A Different View - Jazzed Media
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Origin
Chico Hamilton - Hamiltonia - Joyous Shout
Stacey Kent - Breakfast on the Morning Train - Blue Note
Jonathan Kreisberg - The South of Everywhere - MelBay
Nellie McKay - Obligatory Villagers - Hungry Mouse
John McLean - Better Angels - Origin
Josh Nelson- Let It Go - Native Language
Leslie Pintchik - Quartets - Ambient
Dave Tofani - Nights at the Inn - SoloWinds

Doodlin' - October 16, 2007 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted - Rhino
Deep Blue Organ Trio - I Thought About You - Folk Music - Origin
N. Glenn Davis - The Happy People - A Different View - Jazzed Media

Dave Roth - The Gospel According to My Mom - Dave Roth - self
Bill Easley - Hi Fly - Business Man's Bounce - 18th & Vine
Les DeMerle - I Want You to Be My Baby - Cookin' at the Corner, Vol.
2 - Origin
Carolyn Leonhart & Wayne Escoffery - Never Too Soon - If Dreams Come
True - Nagel Heyer
Slow Poke - Rockin' In Rhythm - At Home - Palmetto
Cyrus Chestnut - Love Me Tender - Cyrus Plays Elvis - Koch

Grazyna Auguscik - Blue Skies - Live - GMA
Nigel Kennedy - Midnight Blue - Blue Note Sessions - Blue Note
Nellie McKay - Oversure - Obligatory Villagers - Hungry Mouse
Gerald Wilson - Jazz Swing Waltz - Monterey Moods - Mack Ave

Leslie Pintchik - Over Easy - Quartets - Ambient
Stacey Kent - So Many Stars - Breakfast on the Morning Train - Blue Note
Herbie Hancock feat. Corinne Bailey Rae - River - River - Verve
Paul Bollenback - After the Rain - Invocation - Elefant Dreams

Jonathan Kreisberg - The Best Thing for You - The South of Everywhere
- MelBay
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note<strong></strong>