[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 10/19/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:25:09 EDT 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
10/19/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Jimmy Bruno/Maplewood Avenue/Maplewood Avenue/Affiliated Artists*

Herbie Hancock/Solitude/River: The Joni Letters/Verve*

Barbara Montgomery/Between/Trinity/MBB

Barbara Montgomery 'CONVERSATION'

Barbara Montgomery/Trinity/Trinity/MBB

Jonathan Kreisberg/Strange Resolution/The South of Everywhere/Mel Bay
Records*

Ryan Cohan/Checkmate/One Sky/Motema*

7PM

Lauren Lark/Do Nothin Till You Hear From Me/Singing A Song/Lauren Lark

J.D. Walter/Here I Am, There I Go/Clear Day/Double Time

Lauren Lark - Guest Host  'CONVERSATION'

Rachelle Ferrell/Bye Bye Blackbird/First Instrument/Blue Note

Les Double Six/Fascinating Rhythm/Les Double Six/RCA Victor

Luciana Souza/Sonnet/The Poems of Elizabeth Bishop/Sunnyside

Lauren Lark/The Days of Wine and Roses/Singing A Song/Lauren Lark

Aretha Franklin/Skylark/Jazz To Soul/Columbia

Chick Corea and Return to Forever/You're Everything/Light As A
Feather/Polydor

Lauren Lark/Dirty Work/Singing A Song/Lauren Lark

8PM

Sarah Vaughn/Sulie A Bop/Swingin Easy/EmArcy

J. D. Walter/Golden Lady/Sirens in the C-House/Dreambox Media

Fred Hersch Trio + 2/Miss B./Fred Hersch Trio + 2/Palmetto Records*

Diane Reeves/Afro Blue/In The Moment/Blue Note

Rachelle Ferrell/Me Voila Seul/live in Montreux/Blue Note

Lauren Lark/Triste/Singing A Song/Lauren Lark

Ella Fitzgerald/Black Coffee/GRP Sampler/GRP

Aretha Franklin/Love For Sale/Jazz To Soul/Columbia

Flora Purim/Lua Cheia/Flora's Song/Narada Jazz

Lauren Lark/Good Morning Heartache/Singing A Song/Lauren Lark

9PM

McCoy Tyner Quartet/Mellow Minor/McCoy Tyner Quartet/HalfNote*

Eric Nemeyer - Jazz Improv Live 'CONVERSATION'

Rufus Reid/Forever On My Mind/live at the Kennedy Center/Motema

Roy Hayes/Good For The Soul/Te-Vou/Dreyfus Jazz

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host