[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 10/20/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:26:43 EDT 2007

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 6pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
10/20/2007

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Oscar Peterson/Nica's Dream/Mellow Mood/MPS

Radam Schwartz/You'll Always Be My Baby/Magic Tales/Arabesque Records*

Dee Daniels/Another Star/Jazzinit/Origin Records*

Bradford Hayes/Tunji's Blues/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Bradford Hayes 'CONVERSATION'

Bradford Hayes/The Desert/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Bradford Hayes/Bianca's Dance/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

7PM

Christian Scott/Like That/Anthem/Concord Jazz*

Bradford Hayes/My Sons/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Bradford Hayes/Holistic Invention/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Fred Hersch Trio + 2/Miss B/Fred Hersch Trio + 2/Palmetto Records*

Hannibal Peterson/Nile's Song/One With The Wind/Muse

8PM

Bradford Hayes/The Coaster/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Bradford Hayes and Duane Eubanks 'CONVERSATION'

Bradford Hayes/The Nearness of You/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Denise King/East of the Sun West of the Moon/Simply Mellow/R.E.D.D. King
Records

Bradford Hayes/Carolyn/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Bootsie Barnes/Cosby's Capers/Boppin Round The Center/Harvest Records

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host