[JPL] Who Is attending the Jazz Improv Convention in NY?

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 14:44:01 EDT 2007

Bob Harrigan wrote:

> Ricky,Oct 27th,Paulette Dozier,Manhattan Center............awesome
> entertainer.......................Best,Bob H.
>          Have a great time!

You have the most unusual way of writing email I've ever seen. It almost
seems like you are composing a telegram. Everything in a line!

Are you working for Paulette? I've seen you post this same message a
number of times. With all the talent who will be performing you keep
repeating this one name.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston