[JPL] SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ PLAYLIST WCOM-FM 10/21/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:44:06 EDT 2007

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--A Little Tempo Please--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
The King Cole Trio--If You Can't Smile And Say Yes--The War--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford-Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Count Basie--Basie Boogie--The War--Sony

Terell Stafford--Paper Trail--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Tardo Hammer--The Squirrel--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Rene Marie--God Bless the Child--How Can I Keep From Singing--Maxjazz

Jackie McLean--The Three Minors--Vertigo--Blue Note

Jazz On The Latin Side--Yes Or No--Tambolero--Saungu
Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Sticks and Bones--CuBop
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of the Americas--Beamtide
Eddie Palmieri--Bomba de Corazon--Palo Pa rumba--Fania

Sarah Vaughan--Summertime--Complete Sarah Vaughan--Mercury
Betty Carter--Once Upon A Summertime--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Jamie Davis--My Funny Valentine--It's A Good Thing--Unity

Terence Blanchard--Ashe--A Tale--Blue Note
Nina Simone--Sunday in Savannah--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG

Ron Carter--Someday My Prince Will Come--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Stolen Moments--Pragmatic Optimism--360
Terell Stafford--Taking A Chance On Love--Taking Chances--Maxjazz

Bradford Hayes--The Coaster--The Jazz Life--Intensity
Tardo Hammer--Super Jet--Look, Stop and Listen-Sharp Nine
Eddie Jefferson--Diggin In--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia
Dexter Gordon--A Night In Tunisia--Our Man In Paris--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry  Reni Thomas
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM
9p-12 midnight