[JPL] KSVY playlist Bill Moody

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 22 11:12:37 EDT 2007

Carl Saunders/Exploration/3 Little Words/MaMa
Ben Paterson/Breathing Space/Hymm of the Orient/OA2
Rob Lockhart/Parallel Lives/All or  Nothing at
All/Origin

Gail Pettis/May I Come In/title/OA2
Debbie Poryes/A Song of Jazz/I Hadn't Anyone till
You/JazzSchool
Kenny Dorham/Whistle Stop/Philly Twist/BlueNote

Bill Evans/Sonday at VillageVanguard/Solar/Riverside
Kim Richmond/Live at Cafe Metropol/ThePeacocks/Origin
Miles/Miles Smiles/Gingerbread Boy/Columbia

Deep Blue Organ Trio/Folk Music/A Deeper Blue/Origin
Clifford Brown/Jazz 44/You Go to my Head/Verve
Mike Melvoin/You Know/Exactly Like You/City Light

Calabria Foti/A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening/Touch
of Your LIps
Brooke Sofferman/Fine Whines/Karmacity/
Dick Whittington/In New York/Golden Earrings/Corcord

Sam Yahel/Truth and BeautyCheck Up
JulieMarkley/The Sky is Blue/Dry Cleaner from
Desmoines
Terry Henry/Three Gentlemen of Valona/Great Big S.O.B.

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody
KSVY 2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476

Author of Looking For Chet Baker