[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Monday, October 22, 2007 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Oct 22 14:57:02 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, October 22, 2007
10 AM  to 12 PM Pacific

*         Avishai Cohen / Caravan / As Is
Live At The Blue Note (HalfNote)
*         Jeremy Pelt / Circular / Shock Value: Live At Smoke (Max Jazz)
*         Robert Glasper / Of Dreams To Come / In My Element (Blue Note)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / How Deep Is The Ocean / Intuit (Criss Cross)
*         Brad Mehldau / Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered / Art Of The
Trio, Vol. 3 Songs (Warner Bros.)
*         Jasper vant’Hoff / Echoes / Face to Face (BMI)
*         Curtis Counce / Too Close For Comfort / You Get More Bounce with
Curtis Counce (Contemporary)
*         Michael Carvin / Forest Flower / Marsalis Music Honors
 (Rounder)
(Note: Great interview with Marcus Strickland over the weekend
will get on
air asap)
*         Dayna Stephens / Beginning Of An Endless Happy Monday / The
Timeless Now (CTA)
*         Rene Marie / Nature Boy / Live At The Jazz Standard (Max Jazz)
*         Wallace Roney / Cyberspace / Prototype (High Note)
*         Wallace Roney / Shadow Dance / Prototype (High Note)
*         Wallace Roney / Prototype / Prototype (High Note)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Slow Poke / Slow Poke at home (Palmetto)
*         Larry Carlton / Live In Tokyo (335 Records)
*         Jacob Varmus /  All The Things We Still Can Be (Crow’s Kin)
*         Herbie Hancock / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*         John Scofield / This Meets That (Universal)
*         Rashied Ali / Judgement Day, Vol. 2 (Survival)
*         Cique / Cique (Capri)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Every now and again, while construction on new studio continues
I’ll need to
act quick and program a few cuts from something
.Wallace Roney’s album
“Prototype” filled the bill very nicely.  You can check the progress on the
studio on our webcam
<http://gallery41.com/Gallery41StationCam/JazzFromGallery41StationCam.html>
.   It gets hectic sometimes, but it will prove to be well worth the time,
effort, and any slight inconvenience it may be causing now.

Thanks.

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>