[JPL] Submission of CDs for "Everyone's Opinion Counts" panel

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:01:25 EDT 2007

Colleagues,

I will be moderating the first "Everyone's Opinion Counts" panel on Friday at the JazzImprov Convention later this week.  If anyone is interested in having their CD submitted for possible inclusion for the panel discussion, please have the CD left in care of me at the New Yorker (convention) hotel.  I will be arriving late Thursday night.

Looking forward to seeing everyone who will be there!

Aloha,

Brad Stone
Music Director
KSJS-FM