[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 10.22.0

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 22 19:46:44 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 10.22.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Jonathan Kreisberg - Title Cut - The south Of Everywhere - Mel Bay
Radam Schwartz - You'll Always Be My Baby - Conspiracy for
Positivity.Magic Tales - Arabesque
Julie Hardy - I'm Looking Through You - The Wish - World Culture

Paul Bollenbeck - Every thing Must Change - Invocation - Elefant Dreams
Carl Sauders - All To Soon - Exploration - MAMA
Giacomo Gates - The Blues Are Out Of Town - Luminosity - Doubledavemusic

Art Hodes - Sobbin' Blues - Friar's Inn Revisited - Delmark
Evan Christopher w/ Dick Hyman - Kiss Me Sweet - Delta Bound - Arbors
Nicki Parrott w/Rossano Sportiello - Blues For Basie - People Will
Say We're In Love - Arbors
Jim Robinson - Bye and Bye - Economy Hall Breakdown - Delmark

  Slow Poke - Dry Socket - Slow Poke - at home - Palmetto
Grazya Auguscik - Don't Explain - Live Sounds Live - GMA

Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen - The Song Is You - The Unforgettable
NHOP Live - ACT
Stacy Kent - I Wish I could To Traveling - Breakfast On The Morning
Tram - Blue Note
Harry Allen - Joe Cohn -  Fugue For Tinhorns - Music From Guys and
Dolls - Arbors

Dee Dee Bridgewater - Four Woman - Red Earth - DOB/Decca
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Seet Sticky Thing - Folk Music - Origin
Leslie Pintchik - Somewhere/Berimbau - Quartets - Ambient

Alper Yilmaz - XX - Clashes - Kayique
Pete Mills - Crooked Cheese - Straight Up - Chicken Coup
Ian Shaw - A Case Of You -  The Songs of Joni Mitchell - Linn
John Scofield - I Can't Get No satisfaction - This Meet That - Decca

Rodrigo Ferrari-Nunes - Giant Steps - The Bias Project #1 - Elegiax
Claire Martin - Everything Must Change - He Never Mentioned Love - Linn
Herb Geller - I Wish I Knew - At The Movies - Hep Jazz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ