[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 10-21-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 23:11:00 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Rashied Ali/Round Midnight/Judgment Day Vol 2/Survival records
Daniel Barry/Nini's Dream/Walk All Ways/OA2/2007
Roy Hargrove-Antonio Hart/I Remember Clifford/The Tokyo Sessions/
Novus
John Scofield/House Of The Rising Sun/This Means That/Emarcy/2/Origin/2007
Ray Vega/Miles Away/Pa'lante/Palmetto007
Bill Easley/In The Still Of The Night/Business Man's Bounce/18th & Vine/
2007
John McLean/I'm Confessing/Better Angels

HOUR # 2

Slide Hampton/Overture/Dedicated to Diz/Telarc
The Quintet/Salt Peanuts/Live At Massey hall/OJC
Grant Green-Sonny Criss/Hip Funk/Complete Blue Note Recordings/
Mosaic
Eddie Henderson/Phantoms/Phantoms/Steeple Chase
Ezra Weiss/Don't Need No Ticket/Get Happy/Roark Records/2007
Vince Norman-Joe McCarthy/Remember Me When/Words Cannot
Express/OA2/2007
Carl Saunders Exploration/Ow/Lost Bill Holman Charts/Mama/2007
Deep Blue Organ Trio/This I Dig Of You/Folk Music/Origin/2007

HOUR # 3

James Spaulding Quintet/Henry Street/Blues Up & Over/Speetones
Music
Mark Weinstein/Stella By Starlight/Con Alma/Jazzheads/2007
Jeremy Pelt/Beyond/Shock Value/MaxJazz/2007
Freddy Cole/Just The Way You Are/Love Makes The Changes/Fantasy
Radam Schwartz/You'll Always Be My Baby/Magic Tales/Arabesque/
2007
Kim Richmond Ensemble/Invitation/Live @ Cafe Metropol/Origin/2007
Wynton Marsalis/Black Codes/Black Codes/Columbia
Howard Wiley/Twelve Gates to the City/The SAngola Project/HNIC/2007

HOUR # 4

Duke Jordan/Flight To Jordan/Flight To Jordan/Blue Note/2007
Rob Lockart/Parallel Lives/Parallel Lives/Origin/2007
Eddie Daniels/Falling In Love With Love/Homecoming/IPO/2007
Jonathan Kreisberg/Alterted Ego/The South of Everywhere/
MelBay Records/2007
Brian Patneaude/Will You Be/As We Know It/WEPA Records/2007
Michael O'Neil/So What/Still Dancin'/Jazzmo Records/2007
Gerald Wilson Orchestra/Ballad/Monterey Moods/Mack Avenue/2007
Pete Mills/Diggin' To Dexter/Fresh Spin/Chicken Coop/2007

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787