[JPL] Any BoSoxers fans coming to Denver for World Series???

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 15:08:43 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/23/2007 3:06:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org writes:

<<..If my math serves me correctly we have won more World Series  than the
Red Sox have participated in.  The history doesn't die and  there's
always next year.
The Yankees are still the benchmark  until you do better..>>

Now, there's a man with a sense of history. Yankee fans are  apparently
resigned to living in the past. Like shareholders, and fans, the  most important
question is, "What have you done for me lately."

It must be terribly frustrating to be a Yankees fan during this century. I
grew up a Yankee fan, but fortunately have recovered.

Ed