[JPL] Any BoSoxers fans coming to Denver for World Series???

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 15:44:04 EDT 2007

History is a wonderful thing but sometimes you can get too caught up in the past and lose sight of what's
ahead ? There is always next year which one of us (Colorado or Boston) will be saying by the end of next week.

By the way I am truly sorry to see Joe Torre go. He is a class act and he has provided baseball with some of it's finest moments.

Jeff

From: "Jackson, Bobby" <Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org>