[JPL] For Ed & Bobby: re: Yankees and another Boston team

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Tue Oct 23 15:52:22 EDT 2007

Bobby wrote <<..If my math serves me correctly we have won more World Series
than the
Red Sox have participated in.  The history doesn't die and  there's
always next year.  The Yankees are still the benchmark  until you do
better..>>

Ed wrote <<< Now, there's a man with a sense of history. Yankee fans are
apparently
resigned to living in the past. Like shareholders, and fans, the  most
important
question is, "What have you done for me lately." >>>

The exact same can be said about the Boston Celtics fans who always point to
the past glory of the Cees.....

Arturo