[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/23/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 24 05:55:17 EDT 2007

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday October 23, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm – Pledge Drive
*Mike Barone – By Request – Five Foot Two – (Rhubarb)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – The Lady Is A Tramp –
(Blue Note)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan – Live At MCG – Darn That Dream – (MCG)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio – Folk Music – Sweet Sticky Things – (Origin)
*Mike Longo – Float Like A Butterfly – It Could Happen To You – (CAP)
Kenny Rankin – The Kenny Rankin Album – When Sunny Gets Blue – (RMP)
9:00pm – Pledge Drive
*New England Jazz Ensemble – Live-Pittsfield Jazz Festival – Esprit –
(Sea Breeze)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – The Fishin’ Pond – (18th &
Vine)
*Jim Balagurchik – Free At Last – Free At Last – (JB)
*Jimmy Ponder – Somebody’s Child – Moontrane – (HighNote)
*Jacky Terrasson – Mirror – You’ve Got A Friend – (Blue Note)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Soaring – Soaring – (Sea Breeze)
*Tardo Hammer – Stop Look & Listen – Flossie Lou – (Sharp 9)
*Mark Weinstein – Con Alma – La Coneja Loca – (Jazzheads)
*Pete Mills – Fresh Spin – Straight Up – (Chicken Coup)
*Christian Scott – Anthem – Cease Fire – (Concord)
*David Sills – Green – Prelude To A Kiss – (Origin)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – The World keeps You Waiting –
(MCG)
*Ron Carter – Dear Miles – My Funny Valentine – (Blue Note)
11:00pm
*Vince Norman/Joe McCarthy – Words Cannot Express – Tadd’s Delight –
(OA2)
*Calvin Keys – Hand Made Portrait – Naima – (Silverado)
Keith Jarrett – Up For It – Someday My Prince Will Come – (ECM)
*Michael Wolff – Jazz, Jazz, Jazz – Cry Me A River – (Wrong)
*Bill Easley – Business Man’s Bounce – Spring Is Here – (18th & Vine)
*Kálmán Oláh – Always – Stella By Starlight – (Merless)
*Calabria Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – I Wanna Be Loved –
(MoCo)

*Indicates recent release