[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Oct 22,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 24 19:35:00 EDT 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Oct 22,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Oct 22,2007

Hour 1:

RACHEL PEARL - "Love Extravagantly" - Love Extravagantly - (Indep)

DIANA KRALL / HANK JONES - "Dream a Little Dream of Me" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

KEMBA COFIELD - "Cheek to Cheek" - Shades Of Kemba - (Indep)

DR JOHN - "I'm An Old Cowhand" - Mercernary - (Blue Note)

FRANK SINATRA - "The Song Is You" - Come Dance With Me - (Capitol)

GAIL PETTIS - "We've Met Before" - The Song Is You - (OA2)

DR JOHN - "Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You" - Afterglow - (Blue Thumb)

CAMILLA SANDERS - "Willow Weep for Me" - That Which Speaks of Love - (Double Jointed)

ELLA FITZGERALD - "Our Love Is Here to Stay" - Love Letters from Ella - (Concord)

GRETA MATASSA - "The Smiling Hour" - The Smiling Hour - (Origin)

SOPHIE MILMAN - "My Baby Just Cares for Me" - Milman - (Linus)

LISA MARKLEY - "The Dry Cleaner From Des Moines" - The Sky is Blue - (Soona Songs)

ALAN BERGMAN - "It Might Be You" - Nice N' Easy - (Verve)

DIANA KRALL - "I'm An Errand Girl For Rhythm" - All For You - (Impulse)

LAMBERT HENDRICKS AND ROSS - "Cottontail" - Hottest New Group - (Sony)

Hour 2:

RACHEL PEARL - "You're the Top" - Love Extravagantly - (Indep)

ANNIE SELLICK - "You Go To My Head" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (Indep)

JAMIE CULLUM - "These Are the Days" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

LES DEMERLE BAND - "I Want You to Be My Baby" - Cookin At the Corner Vol 2 - (Origin)

ELLA FITZGERALD - "My Old Flame" - Love Letters from Ella - (Concord)

SANDY DENNISON - "On the Street Where You Live" - Jazzed - (Indep)

AMY CERVINI QUARTET - "No Moon At All" - Famous Blue - (Orange Grove)

ALEXIS COLE - "Stompin At the Savoy" - Zingaro - (Canopy Jazz)

OSCAR BROWN JR - "Somebody Buy Me a Drink" - Sin and Soul - (Sony)

TONY BENNETT W/MICHAEL BUBLE - "Just In Time" - Duets - (Sony)

ANNIE SELLECK - "Give Me the Simple Life" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (Indep)

RANDY CRAWFORD/JOE SAMPLE - "End Of the Line" - Feeling Good - (PRA)

AL JARREAU - "Cold Duck" Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

JAN EISEN - "Deep Purple" - Summer Me Winter Me - (One Take)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM