[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/24/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 05:51:55 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday October 24, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm – Pledge Drive
Bill Ramsey/Milt Kleeb – “Red” Kellys Heroes – (CARS)
*Phil DeGreg – Down The Middle – Blues On The Spot – (Prevenient)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio – Folk Music – This I Dig Of You – (Origin)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – All Of You – (Reservoir)
*Carl Saunders – Exploration – Dearly Beloved – (MAMA)
*Charles Gatschet – Step Lightly – Step Lightly – (Barnstorm)
9:00pm – Pledge Drive
*Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – I Concentrate On You – (Mack Avenue)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – For All We Know – (MCG)
*Tom Harrell – Light On – Blue Caribe – (HighNote)
*Ricardo Silveira – Outro Rio – Dia Bom – (Adventure)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – My Shining Hour – (Blue
Note)
*Freddy Cole – Music Maestro Please – I’ll Never Be The Same –
(HighNote)
10:00pm
*Pete McGuinness – First Flight – First Flight – (Summit)
Hiromi Uehara – Another Mind – Joy – (Telarc)
*Choro Ensemble – Nosso Tempo - Ingênuo – (Anzic)
Red Holloway – Coast To Coast – Good To Go – (Milestone)
*Steve Allee – Colors – Pure Spirit – (Owl)
*Hiroshi Hata – Blues Walk! – Mood Indigo – (SS Jazz)
Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky – Saving All My Love For You – (18th &
Vine)
*Calabria Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – Al Of You – (MoCo)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Trash Can City – The Babbling Brook – (Trend)
Marvin Stamm – Elegance – But Beautiful – (TNC)
Christian Jacob – Styne & Mine – People – (Wilder)
Kym Purling – Let’s Swing – Everything Happens To Me – (KPM)
Joe Jewell – Every Note Counts – While We’re Young – (LMP)
Stefan Karlsson – Live At Vartan Jazz – I Will Wait For You – (Vartan)
Sal Marquez – One For Dewey – My Ship – (grp)

*Indicates recent release