[JPL] Playlist - The Sounds of Jazz - KRFC, 88.9fm

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 12:05:20 EDT 2007

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

10/23/07

{Artist - Track - Album - Label}

1st Hour:

Jimmy McGriff - Groove Grease - Groove Grease - Groove Merchant (Theme)

Bob Hamilton Trio - Lester Left Town - Wix Wax - Capri*

Skip Wilkins Quintet - No Parking - Volume 1 - Dreambox*

Alvin Queen - I Ain't Looking at You - I Ain't Looking at You - Enja/Justin Time*

Deep Blue Organ Trio - Ceora - Folk Music - Origin*

Jackie McLean - Esoteric - Destination Out! - Blue Note

Hornsby/McBride/DeJohnette - Camp Meeting - Camp Meeting - Legacy*

Billie Holiday - Time on My Hands (You in My Arms) - Lady Day: The Master Takes & Singles - Legacy*

2nd Hour:

Miles Davis - Autumn Leaves - In Person: Saturday Night at The Blackhawk (Complete) - Legacy

Lou Donaldson - South of the Border - RVG Sampler, August-September - Blue Note*

Maria Schneider - Rich's Place - Sky Blue - Artist's Share*

Pat Methany Trio - Change of Heart - Live at the Monterey Jazz Festival, Highlights, Vol 1 - MJF Records*

Hank Mobley - East of Brooklyn - Complete Blue Note Fifties Sessions - Mosaic

Skip Wilkins Quintet - Agitated - Volume 2 - Dreambox*

Billie Holiday - Long Gone Blues - Lady Day: The Master Takes & Singles - Legacy*

* = New Releases 2006 & 2007