[JPL] fundraiser CDS

richard gangi straightwithchaser at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:15:47 EDT 2007

box sets...compilations, cd's with dvd bonuses, bands who have performed recently or will...

these have been hot - and during my last 3 fund drives only one person opted not to recieve a gift or thankyou incentive (premium) for their donation....opting to let us use it for other callers....very cool indeed, but not the majority...lol

Regards,
Rich Gangi

Director of Jazz Programming
and Host of "Straight with Chaser"