[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/25/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 06:03:13 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday October 25, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm – Pledge Drive
*New England Jazz Ensemble – Live-Pittsfield Jazz Festival – Some
Minor Stuff – (Sea Breeze)
*David Hazeltine – The Inspiration Suite – Personage Of Wes – (Sharp 9)
*Gary Smulyan – More Treasures – For You – (Reservoir)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – For All We Know – (MCG)
*Tardo Hammer – Stop Look & Listen – Hot House – (Sharp 9)
*Charles Gatschet – Step Lightly – Born To Be Blue – (Barnstorm)
9:00pm – Pledge Drive
*Mike Barone – By Request – Elkhart – (Rhubarb)
Sadao Watanabe – In Tempo – Karibu – (Verve)
*Ali Ryerson – Jammin’ At the Jazz Corner – Speak Low – (Sweet Jazz)
Bob James/Earl Klugh – Cool – As It Happens – (Warner Bros.)
*Joe Friedman – Cup O’ Joe – My Romance – (NAS)
Tim Green – Catching Yourself Gracefully – Bolivia – (OA2)
10:00pm
Tim Green – Catching Yourself Gracefully – Coyote Samba – (OA2)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio – Folk Music – I Thought About You – (Origin)
John Hicks – Music In The Key Of Clark – Clark Bar Blues – (HighNote)
*Calvin Keys – Hand Made Portrait – Little Niles – (Silverado)
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – The squirrel
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – (MaxJazz)
Four Freshmen – 5 Trombones – Love Is Just Around the Corner –
(Capitol)
11:00pm
*Bill Holman – Hommage – Zamboni – (Jazzed Media)
*Carl Saunders – Exploration – The Hook – (MAMA)
*Rob Lockart – Parallel Lives – It’s Not Over Yet – (Origin)
*Ehud Asherie – Lock Out – Isn’t This A Lovely Day? – (Posi-Tone)
*Kenny Burrell – 75th Birthday Bash Live! – Night In Tunisia – (Blue
Note)
*Reuben Wilson – The Godfathers Of Groove – Summer Sun – (18th & Vine)
*Allan Harris – long Live The King – Walkin’ My Baby Back Home – (Love)

*Indicates recent release