[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Friday, 26 October, 2007 10 AM - Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Oct 26 15:56:44 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, October 26, 2007
10 AM  to 12 PM Pacific

*         Gary Bartz / Celestial Blues / Harlem Bush Music (Milestone)
*         Shakti / La Danse du Bonheur / A Handful Of Beauty (Columbia)
*         Les McCann & Eddie Harris / Compared To What / Swiss Movement
(Atlantic)
*         Leon Thomas / Creator Has A Master Plan / In Berlin (RCA)
*         Jim Pepper / Witchi Tai To / The Path (Enja)
*         Jack DeJohnette / Witchi Tai To/ Music For The Fifth World
(Manhattan)
*         John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman / My One And Only Love (Impulse)
*         Archie Shepp / What Would It Be Without You / Un Croque Monsieur
(Impulse)
*         Richie Havens / Here Comes The Sun / Alarm Clock (Stormy Forest)
*         The Crusaders with Joe Cocker / I’m So Glad I’m Standing Here
Today / The Best Of The Crusaders (MCA)
*         John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things (Atlantic)
*         Ryan Cohan / Hope (from “Tone Poems For Humanity”) / One Sky
(Motema)
*         Dana Leong / Another Perfect Catastrophe / Anthems of Life;
Leaving New York (Sozo)
*         Henry Threadgill’s Zooid / Tickled Pink / Up Popped Two Lips (PI)
*         Horace Silver / Peace / United States Of Mind (Blue Note)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / The Enemies Of Energy / The Enemies Of Energy
(Verve)
*         Steve Smith & Vital Information / Get Serious / Vitalization
(Hudson Music)
*         Miles Davis / Don’t Lose Your Mind / TuTu (Warner Bros.)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Slow Poke / Slow Poke at home (Palmetto)
*         Larry Carlton / Live In Tokyo (335 Records)
*         Jacob Varmus /  All The Things We Still Can Be (Crow’s Kin)
*         Herbie Hancock / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*         John Scofield / This Meets That (Universal)
*         Rashied Ali / Judgement Day, Vol. 2 (Survival)
*         Cique / Cique (Capri)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>