[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" 10-28-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Oct 28 14:19:41 EDT 2007

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

intro: We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
Three for Dizzy/ROLAND KIRK/Kirk's Work
Bouquet/BOBBY HUTCHERSON/Happenings
Swingin' to the Left/WILL SCRUGGS/Jazz Fellowship 2007
Stealth/STEVENS, SIEGEL & FERGUSON TRIO/Get Out of Town 2007
Edith and the Kingpin/HERBIE HANCOCK/River: The Joni Letters 2007
Jazzin' Round/GEORGE V. JOHNSON Jr/Live at the Jazz Inn 2007
Black Nile/BRADFORD HAYES/The Jazz Life
Somewhere in the Night/JOEY DeFRANCESCO/Organic Vibes
We Three Kings/ROBERT IRVING III/New Momentum 2007
No Return/GREG DUNCAN QUINTET/Unveiled 2007

Introspection on 401/JOSH NELSON/Let It Go 2007
Sudel/NIGEL KENNEDY/Blue Note Sessions 2007
Nightmare Thief/ROB LOCKART/Parallel Lives 2007
I Love Being Here With You/QUEEN LATIFAH/Trav'lin' Light 2007
The Peaccocks/KIM RICHMOND ENSEMBLE/Live at Cafe Metropol 2007
This I Dig of You/DEEP BLUE ORGAN TRIO/Folk Music 2007
Allegro/GERALD WILSON/Monterey Moods 2007
Hartland/STRYKER-SLAGLE BAND/Latest Outlook 2007
The Jazz Inn/GEORGE V. JOHNSON Jr/Live at the Jazz Inn 2007

intro: One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Thing for Joe/RASHIED ALI/Judgment Day Vol 2 2007
I Wish I Knew/BEN PATERSON TRIO/Breathing Space 2007
On a Misty Night/GENE WOLFE & GENE BERTONCINI/Two Guitars One Voice 2007
Hannibal/CARL SAUNDERS/The Lost Charts of Bill Holman 2007
Inside (The Realm of Possibilities)/WILL SCRUGGS/BlueBari Jam 2007
A Journey That Matters/TINEKE POSTMA/A Journey That Matters 2007
All the Things We Still Can Be/JACOB VARMUS/All the Things We Still Can Be 2007
Dolphin Dance/MICHAEL WOLFF/Jazz, Jazz, Jazz 2007

Tommie & Tilly/GEORGE V. JOHNSON Jr/Live at the Jazz Inn 2007
Alter Ego/PAUL BOLLENBACK/Invocation 2007
A Wonderful Guy/DEBBIE PORYES TRIO/A Song in Jazz 2007
Oh What a Beautiful Morning/LINDA CIOFALO/Sun Set 2007
Private Moment/LESLIE PINTCHIK/Quartets 2007
The Dreamer/CHARLES FAMBROUGH/The Proper Angle
May I Come In/GAIL PETTIS/May I Come In 2007
Bossa Nouveau/DALE FIELDER/Plays the Music of Pepper Adams 2007
Peggy's Blue Skylight/RODRIGO FERRARI-NUNES/Bias Project 2007

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO Box 4787