[JPL] Live on WGBH

Ron Gill ron_gill at verizon.net
Sun Oct 28 14:44:41 EDT 2007

=====================
From: jturton at comcast.net
Date: 2007/10/23 Tue PM 05:09:36 CDT
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Subject: Re: [JPL] Live on WGBH

This Week's JPL Sponsor:

In his 55 + year career, guitarist Dale Bruning's latest Jazz Link
Enterprises' CD, CLASSICAL CONNECTIONS, VOL. I is a showcase for both his
playing and his arranging skills. Having lived and worked in the East before
moving to Colorado, where he has become the cornerstone for jazz, Bruning
surrounds himself with the talents of Ali Ryerson, flute; Jeff Jenkins,
piano; Mark Simon, bass; and Paul Romaine, drums.

   'Bruning weighs his notes with emotion and feeling like few others.
Classical Connections, Vol. 1, is just, well, superb.'
      Bob Bednar, Host/Producer - This Is Jazz, WJCT, Jacksonville, FL

http://www.jazzlinkenterprises.com
mailto:info at jazzlinkenterprises.com

Jeff...the mail I send you keeps getting returned,
Contact me.
Ron

and one of my favorites.....

Jeff