[JPL] Any BoSoxers fans coming to Denver for World Series???

Ron Gill ron_gill at verizon.net
Sun Oct 28 14:53:43 EDT 2007

=====================
From: EdBride at aol.com
Date: 2007/10/23 Tue PM 12:23:34 CDT
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Subject: Re: [JPL] Any BoSoxers fans coming to Denver for World Series???

This Week's JPL Sponsor:

In his 55 + year career, guitarist Dale Bruning's latest Jazz Link
Enterprises' CD, CLASSICAL CONNECTIONS, VOL. I is a showcase for both his
playing and his arranging skills. Having lived and worked in the East before
moving to Colorado, where he has become the cornerstone for jazz, Bruning
surrounds himself with the talents of Ali Ryerson, flute; Jeff Jenkins,
piano; Mark Simon, bass; and Paul Romaine, drums.

   'Bruning weighs his notes with emotion and feeling like few others.
Classical Connections, Vol. 1, is just, well, superb.'
      Bob Bednar, Host/Producer - This Is Jazz, WJCT, Jacksonville, FL

http://www.jazzlinkenterprises.com
mailto:info at jazzlinkenterprises.com

Did somebody say the Rockies were not made of clay? Huh? Whatta ya call it
then?
Ron Gill

In a message dated 10/23/2007 1:21:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
arturo893 at qwest.net writes:<<..Go Rockies!!!!!!!!! These Rockies will not
crumble, they're   not made of
clay..>> I like your spirit; enjoy it for the next ...oh... five or six
days. Ed